Friday 25 November 2011

Handmade By Suzanne Nov Challenge

Just a quick share of a LO I have done for the November sketch challenge at Handmade By Suzanne. I adore this photo of my stepdaughter Jess, it just captures her personality.





Paper: Sassafras Lass Sweetly Smitten & Starters. Other: Paper Doily, Sassafras Lass Sweetly Smitten & Sweet Treat stickers, Crate Paper Random stickers, Making Memories Brads, Bella brad, Pink Paislee twine, TPC stamps, Crafter's Workshop template, Kiasercraft rub-on, bulldog clip, Inks; Tim Holtz distress ink in vintage paper, straw & broken china, Stazon Black; Kaisercraft Rose, Prima E-Line rhinestone, Crate Paper Random chipboard. Sew Easy floss.

And a few sneaks of some other projects I have been working on-





Have an awesome weekend peoples =) TFL xox

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the photo and that STITCHING!! WOW!! And loving the sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. oh wow.. i love the HBS challenge... love the feel of movement in that photo and then in the banner...gorgeous colors.. fabulous stitching.. a really wonderful layout.. and the sneekys.... wow.. they look awesome!! hope your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page, like all those details you have added to make it special

    ReplyDelete
  4. once Again I seem to have missed a Few posts of yours??
    BUT! Let me just say W W WOWZERS!!!
    Your layout is Superb & just look @ all the Hand stitching you GO Girl......
    ALSO!
    Love your Sneaks & I Spy Webster Pages!!! hehehe
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete