Thursday 17 November 2011

Best laid plans....

Well the plan was, with all my DT samples done up until next year, was to have a little break for a month or so. Maybe if I got the itch to have a dabble with a little digital scrapbooking, get my christmas cards done and leave it at that. However I have found myself back at my craft desk again. I had a 'too good to pass up scrappy offer' so am back creating again, none of which I can actually show right now =( .However as a warm up to get me back into it I decided to have a go at another challenge for the month. Another fabulous sketch from the girls at Creative Scrappers. This is for sketch #182....




Created using a few different October Afternoon collections with a little MME thrown in, some handmade fabric buttons and with some washi tape I picked up on eBay.

So for the rest of the week it is a case of head down, bum up. Hopefully I will find some time to visit some blogs again and see what everyone has been up to. TFL G xox

10 comments:

  1. love your layout! the colours are so fresh & bright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute & fun! Luv the quirky little embellies u used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! you cant keep away too long.!!!. you have too much creativity inside you!! this is gorgeous!! i love the papers and colors, cute photo, and love the layers and design from the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the colors and those layers! You simply amaze me! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Georgia this is sensational!!!! love the colours and the design is awesome .... spectacular page ... love it to bits ... hugz x
    yes I have all my DT work done right up to february now also .... 12 layouts, and my commission work for a magazine 4 layouts and my teaching projects right up until the end of march ... whew !!!! I am going to have a rest now but I still think I will do one or two palettes from the colour room.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nothing short of amazing! Love every inch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic LO!!!
    The fresh colors are amazing and so joyful :))
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Scrappers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout. I love how you cluster your embellishments. I need to work on that skill, it really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful layout-i love the colors and embelishments you chose

    ReplyDelete