Hi Guys :)
Another share today. Something I did last week.
I had some old Stephen King novels ready to throw and decided to keep a few as art journals. This is one I have finished covering ready to work with...
I gave the outside a few coats of gesso, added some texture paste around the edges and gave it a grungy look with some mists.
I have used my sewing notions stamps along the spine and to the front.
And added lots of grungy bits and pieces to embellish including some Ingvild Bolme junkyard findings and resin wing, old lace and some new Prima Marketing Art Ingredients Mica Flakes ( love these!)
Hope you guys like it!
Now to work on the inside :)