Monday 5 June 2023

Hello world ....8 years on!

I am still in disbelief that it has been 8 years since I last blogged. I was even more surprised to find this blog still here, yes I was still logged in! Do people still even use blogger? 

I never really explained where I went last time. I just packed up my stash and decided I was done. Dropping all my DT roles, sold my gear and life moved on. Something I loved so much just became too much. Something I started as a type of therapy became the opposite. Why I am here again you may wonder? Paper, paint and all those pretty little things have drawn me back in after a major hiatus.

So anyway, 8 years on... I have lost both my parents, my nest if empty with my son moving out with his girlfriend and starting his life. We have a new house, I am back at my old business and life is still ticking away. So about a month ago, I started creating again. Just for myself, occasionally for etsy. And I am really enjoying the slow pace of it. My style a slightly different version of the old, simpler, less chaotic...that may change. I have no idea if anyone will even read this, but just felt like sharing some of my creations :)

Georgia xx



















2 comments:

  1. Hello Georgia!!!! so good to hear from you!!! Yes I am still blogging and plodding along...It sounds like you have had a lot happen in your life, which is what happens... 8 years???? it is crazy how fast the years have gone.. I too am a empty nester, just hubby and i at home now.. so quiet..I miss my kids.. but they are out there living their lives.. I have 2 grand kids!! haha yes I am a grammie!!! so very good to hear from you.. you still create so beautifully.. and yes just creating with no expectations is a good thing to do.. and blog land is a lot quieter now, but I like to post on mine, mainly for a place to keep a record of what I create.. I hope you keep sharing!! take care.. lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hugest apologies for not seeing this sooner! When we met was Christmas 2013 so I guess it's been nearly 10 years for me. SO SO much gone under way too many bridges too. You're still as clever and your creatives are still BEAUTIFUL like you. Just saw your new profile on FB which sent me here. I'm not as interested as I used to be, thinking of selling/ going forward too. Anyways best of luck with whatever you decide. Hugs n hearts Mazz 🌻

    ReplyDelete