Tuesday 31 January 2012

Get Picky Guest Designer

Evening all! It's just about to hit midnight here and after way too many coffees, I am still wide awake and bored! Perfect opportunity for a blog post I say! I was lucky enough to have my layout chosen as the winner of the Get Picky January inspiration challenge and as such, I get to be a guest designer this month...YAY! So I will let you in on a little secret, I am SO not a multi-photo scrapper. I just don't seem to be able to get my head around anymore than two photos at the most. So with the challenge this month being a holiday theme + the use of 4 or more photos, it was a long haul I can tell you. After almost 3 full days of shuffling paper around and around and around, ruining several collections of paper, a panic stricken conversation with a scrappy friend, I FINALLY came up with this layout. And I am so glad I did it, I think pushing yourself out of comfort zone every once in a while is good for you. So it's not going to make my 2012 favorite layouts list but I did it!





So even if your a scaredy cat multi photo scrapper like me, I dare you to give this challenge a go, you may just surprise yourself! Or if your a seasoned multi-photo pro, you'll love it! Night all xox

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GD invite! Your lo is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papermix is so perfect... lovely mediterranean look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgia. well i think you should be very happy with this.. it looks wonderful.. i love the base of yellow, it really makes a great foundation color for all the other colors and just makes it all pop.. all the layers, and what great photos too.. it must have been fabulous to go to Spain.. my hubby has relatives that came from spain... a long time ago!! fantastic fussy cutting too.. i love this... and everyone will too!! well done on your being guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete