- Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?No, not popular. I am not a social person and am a bit awkward around people and hate being the centre of attention. And think I was probably too much of a good girl to be considered 'cool'.
- Did you have an enemy or bully when you were young?Yes but I don't remember their names.
- How often do you go over the speed limit?Rarely/Sometimes/Maybe/Occasionally lol.
- What was your worst dating experience?God too many to mention. Let's see, blind dates...one had blue hair, another a bad lisp, oh and missing teeth. Let's not forget the guy that thought he was just the hottest thing picking me up in a flash BMW until we got pulled over and it turned out it was 'mummies' car, sooo funny! Let's just say I appreciate my husband soo much more after my 'dating' experiences lol.
- How old are you in your dreams?It varies, never older than I am now =)
- Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?Depends how much alcohol is involved.
- Do you like to sing in the shower?No, I sing so bad I can't even stand it myself.
- What do sing in the shower, if you do sing?n/a
- What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?Pull my undies out of my bum lol
- If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?I would replace books with scrapbooking mags which seems to be the most reading I do these days, movies - requiem for a dream, fight club, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, the king's speech and anything with a 6"3 buff black guy with a British accent. People - hubbie, kids and cat ( he thinks he is a person anyway). Foods - hmm not really a foodie, in fact I forget to eat all the time, does coffee count as food? I do have a soft spot for cheesecake so I guess if I'm on a desert island it doesn't matter if I get fat lol.
- When you were younger, did you ever drink too much and get sick?Oh yeah! 20 years on and the smell of bourbon still makes my stomach churn.
- Did you ever run away from home? Why/ why not?Yes, many times, usually to the oval across the street from our house.
- Have you ever been fired?No
- What did you get in trouble for the most when you were a kid?Doing stupid things that other kids would ask me to do ( was very naive).
- What really gives you the creeps?Spiders, men with hairy backs and Adam Sandler.
- What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?Having my son, getting married and...um...
- Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school?George and T-Bone ( all bones no meat - very skinny).
- Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?Hmm wish? Maybe pipe dream would be to flip houses with hubbie until we could retire in Spain where I would design my own scrapbooking products lol.
- What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?A stuffed leopard which I still have, it has a very unfortunate name though....big pussy lol
- If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be?Live & Learn2am here so I best head off to bed. Hope you had fun reading this and if you decide to do one of your own, post the link for me. Night all xox
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
Weird & Random Facts
Hey girls! It's been ages since I have had the time to write something fun on my blog (apart from just scrappy stuff) and after spotting a questionnaire on a friends blog. I thought... I should do that! Occasionally I will share little bits of myself away from the scrap desk but not as much as I should so here you can get to know me a bit better....I found these questions here