Thursday 5 April 2012

Sassy Scrapper April Sketch Challenge!

Heya girls =) Hope everyone is well and looking forward to a bit of a break and family time over Easter. So I am just dropping in to share the latest sketch challenge at Sassy Scrapper. We had a great response last month and we hope to have even better this month. A $20 store voucher up for grabs girls!!! So here is my take on the sketch using the stunning new Bo Bunny Ambrosia range now in store at Sassy Scrapper. Isn't my Mum gorgeous! Can you believe she is 72! I am hoping I age this well lol.


And the sketch....(which I rotated for my layout)



So while I am here I wanted to show you all something. Olga, the gorgeous owner of Sassy Scrappers & I, have been playing quite a bit of email tag the past few months talking about what lines and products to get in store. A few weeks back she sent me some photos of some Green Tara blooms. As a die hard Prima fan, every time I have purchased blooms that aren't Prima, I am always sadly dissapointed with the quality. So was thinking that these babies would just be another to add to that list. WELL, I was soooo wrong! Olga popped one in my last order and well.... they are GORGEOUS. And you know the best bit, $1.35 EACH. How cheap is that!!! They are a decent size, 2.5" and come in a range of gorgeous colors. To check them out, click here.




Thanks for looking & I hope you all have an awesome Easter!! G xox

8 comments:

  1. Yes your mum is gorgeous and I hope my daughter will say nice things about me like you do your mum.
    I agree the flowers are beautiful and will look into purchasing some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mum is beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors, the layers and loving the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delightful LO...your Ma looks nowhere NEAR 72...which is good for you!!! LOVE those multiple frames...looks great...so do the blooms...have a wonderful, happy Easter:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great LO. Like the papers and embelis you used. Thnaks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow georgia .. this is a stunner ... such a striking and bright beauty xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Georgia, wow.. Your mum is beautiful, her face looks like she is a gentle and loving lady... and the layout is stunning.. a wonderful layout to pay tribute to your gorgeous mum.. and the sketch looks great.. will try and have another go at the challenge.. and the flowers do look wonderful with lots of layers.. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Green Tara blooms- yes, I'm partial to Prima- but these are beautiful too. Beautiful job on the sketch- your mom is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation, Georgia. Love the springcolours and tons of gorgeous details and beautiful photo of your mum. Everything look so stunning together. Just really Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete