Monday 19 March 2012

Some More Bo Bunny Goodness...

Morning ladies =) Hope everyone has had an awesome weekend. Mine was quiet as always =) Just stopping by to share another layout that I have created for Sassy Scrapper using the gorgeous new Bo Bunny Country Garden range...





Also just delivered to my door from Sassy Scrappers, a brand new Sizzix Big Shot!! YAY! My first die cut machine. I have always wanted one but hesitated as they looked complicated and I am useless with gadgets. I was sooo wrong. They are so easy to use and I am just so thrilled with it. You can check them out here..

Also Olga has just got in some fabulous new My Favourite Things Die Cuts, including doilies and some gorgeous flowers. I can't wait to start creating with them =)

11 comments:

  1. Wow!! This page is stunning!!!! Love everything about it.

    It took me 2 years to get a big shot n it is the best thing ever!!!! N I love those mft dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole "eclipse" idea you've laid out on this is totally creative- love it! The torn back/sewn edges are awesome-
    Another fabulous piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING! Absolutely beautiful! I love the photo, the butterfly and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Love this!!! Best title ever and such a stunning page!!! Awesome! Love your feature in SC this month too! Woot woot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Georgia... wow.. This is stunning.. really romantic feeling and so gorgeous.. the photo is beautiful... really love how you create!! and you will love your big shot.. i got one late last year too and am having fun with it.. i love the way you can use scraps of paper up with it.. i look forward to seeing your new embellies you have made!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so,so lovely.
    That photo is gorgeous and your title goes so well with it.
    Love the black drip-effect. Have a good week, Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again you have WOWED ME with your Creation!!!
    This is incredible!!! The Black Paint drips is a SENSATIONAL touch.. THANKS for the INSPRO!!
    must have a go @ this!!
    YAY! On getting yourself a Bigshot...ENJOY!
    I got my Sizzix Big shot late last Year & SOooooo Glad I did!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful, LOVE the paint drips. Love everything about this
    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I just love this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. one word SPECTACULAR !!!! hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! The design is amazing and I love the dripping paint...I can't seem to get away from it lately in my own work! You are always a very impressive artist!

    ReplyDelete