Wednesday 13 August 2014

Prima Coffee Break + Art Mediums


Hey guys :)

Dropping by today to share another project. 
This one is a design team project for Prima using their gorgeous new Coffee Break Collection along with the new Art Mediums range plus my favourite Prima Color Bloom Sprays.



As some who normally chooses darks, bold and neutrals to work with, I have to say I am really taken with the beautiful colors in this range. The Color Bloom sprays match so well and admit I normally struggle creating with pastels but this range was a breeze!!


And of course some gorgeous new Prima blooms as well!!


To see some other incredible projects using this range + art mediums, stop by the Prima blog!!

Thanks for stopping in :)

10 comments:

  1. Stunning - Love this. The colours are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out truly stunning! I love the beautiful photo, the colours and all the wonderful layering and embellishing that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, oh so stunning.. always need to fasten my seat belt when I come by here cos you blow me away!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and the colors dont look to pastel! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't have thought this a line for you yet once again... you killed it! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing! I love your usual colour combos but this is equally fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwww, another amazing layout. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete