Thursday 3 April 2014

Lindy's Stamp Gang Guest Designer


Hey guys :)

 Before I get down to scrappy stuff, I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to those who left kind words of support on my last post. It mean so so much, so thank you for the bottom of my heart.

So anyway, before my scrappy holiday begins, I get to be a guest designer this month at Lindy's Stamp Gang...YAY!

I have been having such fun playing with their amazing mists and get to share my first project today created with the gorgeous Industrial Chic set.





Aren't they gorgeous?

Thanks for stopping by :)
Georgia xox

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! What an impact the cover over your eyes on the photo. And what incredible texture on your background, and I can only imagine the shine on your page from the mists. Stunning layout. Will be waiting for your return! Love Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Stunning like always !!!! love the texture and your background wowoowow I love all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning lay-out! You really know how to rock mists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!...that background...that shimmer.....wow!!!! Enuff said:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahou! What a work! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background work is simply unbelievable!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Art is unique and outstanding :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.....simply amazing ! Again, another gorgeous piece of art! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete