Wednesday 11 December 2013

Ingvild Bolme Creations


Hey bloggers :)

Today I have a few more shares, these are part of my Design Team work for Ingvild Bolme. These were actually done about 5 months ago so feel quite old now to me lol. (We are doing a bit of a catch up!). It's funny, I think my style has even changed more since these...



I have used one of Ingvild's gorgeous Junkyard Findings Typo Zippers, Typo Bulb and Industrial Lamps along with a Shabby Chic Metal Treasures Frame which has been grunged up with coffee.







Next up is an art journal cover. 1997 was the year my son was born, I wanted to create a journal for him to document his first year. He's 16 now so I figured I better get to it before dementia sets in!

I have used another Junkyard Findings Typo Zipper as well as a Junkyard Findings Small Typo Bulb, Shabby Chic Resin Treasure bird from the Fly Away collection and finished off with a few little Tiny Junkyard Findings - Clock Parts and Bolts & Nuts.


Thanks so much for stopping by :)
G xox

Check out 
for more stunning work by the design team!

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow your layout is stunning and love your journal cover too.. you create so amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always so gorgeous! I love seeing it...total inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how amazing! Your work is always a true delight to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, your work is Amazing!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Georgia. I especially love the journal cover - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee whiz! these are gorgeous....I think you've gotten more 'bg' going on these days??? I do LOVE how you have such interesting elements all mixed together. Looks great:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours of the layout. I like the background paper and all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look pretty darn good to me! But it is interesting how things look different just a couple of months later when you come back to them. I absolutely love that journal cover!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo stunning Georgia!! There's always so many fine details in your work to admire...and when all put together, make for an exceptional layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgia, your work is amazing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always a feast for eyes to visit your blog! I love the journal page and this idea in general.

    ReplyDelete