Friday 15 March 2013

7 Dots Studio Last Minute Love Challenge


Hey all :) Stopping by for a very super last minute challenge.
 I have spent all day at my desk creating and was just about to pack up after a quick run through my favorite scrappy sites when I spotted this.... a challenge at 7 Dots Studio to create a love inspired project. Well I already had my 7 Dots stash on my desk so I went to work. The paint is literally still damp lol. Apologies for the average photos, I normally don't photograph at night but will run out of time if I leave it until morning :)

So I have done a love inspired notebook using mainly Domestic Goddess ( the cover and inside) and also a few Dreamer scraps. There could possibly be some Wonderland in there too. I tend to hoard every last scrap of 7 Dots so it can be hard to tell what is what!

 



 My back is now killing me from being hunched over my desk all day so I think it's time for a few quiet hours on the couch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone xox

17 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! HOW TOTALLY AWESOME is this... love the cover of this note book.... Have a GREAT weekend G!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour palette & how you've used newsprint.....lovely grungi-ness:):)Have a good weekend right back at ya::):)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. always am in awe of your creations! this looks stunning.. love the hearts. and your back ground details are amazing.. and well done, I was flicking through SC and saw your name, more than once I think too!! well done on being published!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is simply amazing! Love everything about it! So artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! your projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love this project! All the details and colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Georgia, I just love your grungy style, you are truely inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!
    Have a wonderful weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgia you do this look so well, I love it and I'd say it was worth sitting at the desk a bit longer because this looks awesome. I've never had anything from 7 dots so I must have a look at that range.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love this, Georgia...it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning hun, you have such a sensitivity to the paper design you actually bring the best out of it he he..You're so clever xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, absolutely fabulous! Love the layering & design :)

    ReplyDelete